Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Grinch

Dear Reader, 

Many was surprised by my drastic weight lost. Being gluten intolerant is a major contribute the weight lost. I guess that is more of a blessing than a curse. 

I went on a gluten-free diet for almost a year and I can honestly see the huge changes it does to my body. 

A person who is a gluten intolerant will experience many types of symptoms. The symptom varies according to each individuals. 

For me, I suffer:

1. Bloating which last for days. 
2. Fatigue. 
3. Cranky/ Irritability
4. Mood Swing. 
5. Indigestion.
6. Constipation for 3 days. 

Last time, I even suffered from stomachache immediately after I have taken a piece of cake

The symptoms last me for days and I could say those few days makes me become an angry-irritated-anti social-easily annoyed-moody person. Of course the pain was suffering and the effect after eating gluten is unpleasant. But it is so hard to resist cake. :( 

Damn. I myself do not like the gluten-consumed me. I became the Grinch. 

I started going on a gluten-free diet, and I can say I feel better because I do not bloat easily, my digestive system is better, it makes me a cheerful person and also I do not get annoyed easily. And I do not get tired easily. 

That's all for a short introduction. I will be posting more to raise more awareness regarding gluten-intolerant. Cheers. x 



No comments:

Post a Comment